Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Nice List

The Merry Husband and I spent the bulk of yesterday driving through rural Nevada and California on the US-395, avoiding the retail hell that is Black Friday.  We stopped long enough in Bishop to make a purchase from Mahogany Smoked Meats, where, luckily, there was enough smoked salmon and habanero buffalo jerky to feed us and our fellow shoppers, scary-looking but polite bikers.

Nevertheless, I won't be able to avoid the mace-wielding crowds forever.  It's time to tackle the Nice List.

A Lenox cocktail shaker for Sis, the entertainer.


A statement necklace from Cristina V. for Mom, the Scorpio. 


Running socks for my husband, the marathoner.


A giant Elmo for my niece.


(Okay, maybe not that giant, but you get the idea.)

And a little something for myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...